Full-Time Esthetician Apply
About Faced The Facial Studio:
- Through its team of professional estheticians, Faced The Facial Studio will provide its clients customized facials using safe, clean, and natural product lines. A tailored and educational client approach, convenient and luxurious retail location, extended operating hours, affordable prices without add-on service fees, monthly membership options, and an easy-to-use online booking system will help ensure Faced’s custom facials become part of its client’s monthly skincare routine. Additionally, Faced will offer a curated offering of skincare products to continue to enhance our client’s skincare routine at home. These will be available for purchase in-store and online.
- The one-of-a-kind skincare studio will open Spring 2021 at the Westside Provisions District shopping center in West Midtown, Atlanta.
- If you love giving facials and are passionate about skincare, Faced The Facial Studio is a place where you can do what you enjoy, all the time. Hone your technique, provide clients with the results they deserve, and work with a team equally as enthusiastic about skincare as you!
- The Esthetician is responsible for evaluating their clients’ skincare needs and then giving on-brand, effective, educational, safe, customized and enjoyable facials, thereby generating repeat clients and brand advocates.
- The Esthetician is also responsible for giving product recommendations to their clients to help them develop a custom and effective at home skincare regimen between Faced visits.
- Full-time availability
Studio Manager and Lead Esthetician
- Provide safe, effective, customized, on-brand facials
- Share your knowledge on skincare with clients and help educate them on their specific skincare type and best practices
- Create a relaxing, luxurious and tailored customer experience
- Meet the highest sanitation standards
- Pursue ongoing education and stay on top of new industry findings
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- 1+ years of experience offering facials
- Experience with advanced facial massage techniques, light chemical peels, clean products, and electrical tools such as microdermabrasion, LED, high frequency, micro-current etc. preferred
- Deep- and growing- knowledge of skincare and clean beauty with the ability to communicate the basic science of skin and principles of skincare to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Georgia State Board of Cosmetology Esthetician License
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Attention to detail
- Client-first mentality
- Team player
Hours to be Worked:
Part-time and full-time roles available working across weekdays and weekends, days and evenings
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. Please include the days of the week and hours of the day that you are available to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.|||Atlanta, GA|||||||||OzC.eK0YoHFOPd~P|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false