Studio Director- Buckhead Village Apply
About Faced The Facial Studio:
- Through its team of professional estheticians, Faced The Facial Studio provides its clients customized facials using safe, clean, and natural product lines. A tailored and educational client approach, convenient and luxurious retail location, extended operating hours, affordable prices without add-on service fees, monthly membership options, and an easy-to-use online booking system help ensure Faced’s custom facials become part of our client’s monthly skincare routine. Additionally, Faced offers a curated offering of skincare products to continue to enhance our client’s skincare routine at home. These are available for purchase in-store and online.
- The one-of-a-kind skincare studio has locations in Westside Provisions District and Morningside Village and will be opening its third location in Winter 2022 in Buckhead Village in Atlanta, GA.
The Studio Director is responsible for the success of the Atlanta, GA- Buckhead Village studio. The Studio Director will lead daily operations, team growth and satisfaction, client satisfaction, community-building, inventory management and the studio’s financial performance. The Studio Director will be responsible for establishing and growing this new studio into a well-known and respected part of the Buckhead neighborhood.
Reports To: Regional Director of Operations
- Generating New Clients and Community Building
- Work with the owners and marketing lead to plan and execute events and marketing campaigns
- Work with the owners and marketing lead to build mutually beneficial partnerships with other businesses in the community
- Positively promote the brand to your network on- and off-line
- Building Client Loyalty
- Secure repeat business by making clients feel welcome in the studio, establishing strong client relationships, being respectful of clients’ time, and providing a comfortable and clean environment.
- Take appropriate steps to understand each client's satisfaction level with their visit. Resolve issues decisively and effectively.
- Go the extra mile to create memorable experiences for clients.
- Consultative Selling
- Share the FACED story, services, memberships, and retail offerings in a way that relates to the client and generates sales
- Leading the Team
- Empower team with tools, information, and confidence they need to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Screen, interview, hire, fire
- Onboard, develop, and train new team members
- Celebrate/build up the team; surprise and delight staff
- Referee any relational issues between employees
- Develop the team through regular coaching and constant feedback
- Maintain a pulse on team’s strengths and opportunities
- Day-to-day operations in the studio, front and back of house
- Manage team’s use of POS/CRM system
- Schedule team optimally, balancing the business’ needs with the team’s satisfaction
- Manage inventory and supplies, keeping appropriate stock levels
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in all areas of the studio
- Follow all applicable regulations and laws
- Assist with laundry
- Performance Management
- Drive revenue through scheduling optimization and sales
- Develop new client acquisition and client retention plans
- Manage shop’s P&L to increase revenue and manage expenses
- Run and analyze reports to help the team and ownership understand what is happening within the business and opportunities for improvement
- Lead regular operational audits and secret shopper program
- Strong leader and lead by example
- Client-first mentality
- Operational experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Proactive; problem solver
- Driven to be exceptional
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a calm demeanor
- Comfortable making and communicating difficult decisions to team members
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 3+ years of management experience, ideally with with P&L responsibility
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment. Hospitality experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Excel skills including use of a Point-of-Sale and CRM tool
Full Time with a variable schedule across weekdays and weekends, mornings, afternoons, and evenings. Typical schedule is 5 days per week, which includes 3 Saturdays per month.
- Studio Hosts
- Esthetics Staff
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.