Studio Host Apply
About FACED The Facial Studio:
- Through its team of professional estheticians, FACED The Facial Studio provides its clients customized facials using clean and effective product lines. A tailored and educational client approach, convenient and luxurious retail location, prolonged operating hours, affordable prices without add-on service fees, monthly membership options, and an easy-to-use online booking system ensure FACED’s custom facials become part of its clients' monthly skincare routine. Additionally, third party product lines with the ability to enhance skin when used as part of a complementary at-home regimen are available for clients to purchase online and in-store.
- The one-of-a-kind skincare studio has locations in Westside Provisions District and Morningside Village, and is opening a third location in Buckhead Village in Winter 2022.
- As a Studio Host, your work is fundamental to Faced’s overall goal of giving clients an experience that leads them to return time after time. You are responsible for ensuring a welcoming, efficient, and client-centric booking, check-in, and check-out process, as well as supporting the esthetics team and Studio Management with client follow-up and administrative assistance. Furthermore, you are responsible for enthusiastically educating clients about Faced’s services, memberships, and skincare products.
Reports To: Studio Director
- Learns and enthusiastically shares the FACED story, services, memberships, gift cards, and retail offerings with clients, leading to sales generation
- Exemplifies hospitality
- Proactively looks for opportunities to exceed clients’ expectations
- Client Service Operations
- Answers the studio phone and messaging system to schedule appointments, answer client questions, and provide general information
- Leads client check-in and check-out processes, including educating about the brand, products, and next steps
- Addresses clients by name and seeks to build a warm professional relationship with them
- Seeks client feedback and funnels it to the appropriate party
- Works with the esthetics staff to ensure timeliness of appointments
- Works with management and the esthetics team to resolve any issues decisively and effectively.
- Learns and fully utilizes the point-of-sale system to ensure seamless booking, check-in, and check-out process. Adds client notes to ensure clear communication across the team.
- Follows up with clients to generate return visits and assist with scheduling, product needs, etc.
- Studio Operations
- Works to fill available appointment slots by proactively contacting clients
- Packages store retail for client purchases
- Packages e-commerce orders for mailing
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the studio
- Assists with inventory management
- Assists with studio reporting
- Assists with laundry, trash, and other studio maintenance as needed
- Follows all applicable regulations and laws
- 1+ years in customer service/hospitality
- Passion for skincare
- Client-first mentality
- Detail oriented
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a calm demeanor
- Strong organizational skillset
- Team player
- Maintain client and studio confidentiality
Hours to be Worked:
- Part Time and Full Time positions available. Variable schedule options across weekdays and weekends, mornings, afternoons, and evenings; however, availability to work frequently over weekends and evenings is crucial.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.